Buckeye Ridge Bernedoodles
There is no substitute for perfection.
You are waiting to pick a puppy, now what?
1. Begin preparing for your puppy’s arrival by purchasing items you will need to care for him/her. Here is a list to help you get started: https://buckeyeridgebernedoodles.com/basic-pupply-supplies
2. Order your puppy food at www.tlcpetfood.com/69926-1025
3. Order your puppy supplements at www.nuvet.com/49853
4. Make an appointment for your puppy to visit the veterinarian the week he/she comes home.
5. Watch the Facebook Page and Website for weekly photo updates.
6. Begin picking out two or three favorite puppies from each litter so you will be ready to make a selection on Puppy Draft Day.
7. Plan your trip to pick up your puppy. Remember puppies go home when they are eight weeks old, unless you are sending them to a trainer first (If you need help with a trainer, we have one you can call).